I know I've been taking a break from guild events this summer, but here comes September's guild event *drumroll*....a PvP tournament! To be held tentatively on 9/20 at 8pm EST/5pm PST (TWO hours before guild missions). Details are as follows:
- Each member will have to sign up to be in the tournament. You may reply to this post or PM Virulia in game to sign up.
- This is a guild event, therefore only guild members are able to sign up for the tournament. Please do not advertise this to nonguild members as the prizes are donated by the guild and for the guild.
- Based on the number of entrants, teams will be made (ie: 4 entrants will be 2v2, 5 entrants will be 2v2 and 1 bench, 6 entrants will be 3v3, 7 entrants will be 3v3 and 1 bench, 8 entrants will either be two 2v2s or a 4v4; leaning towards 4v4, 9 entrants will be 4v4 and 1 bench, 10 entrants will be 5v5, 11 entrants will be 5v5 and 1 bench, 12 entrants will be two 3v3s, etc. with benches as one person sitting out once out of every x amount of matches, x being the number of entrants.)
- On the day of the tournament, each entrant will be assigned a number and teams will be selected using a randomized number generator. Because of this, teamwork and communication in different Teamspeak channels is encouraged.
- Entrants will play only one match with each team they are assigned and then new teams will be drawn.
- Each individual will receive one point for each match he/she wins.
- Depending on time and equal opportunity for each entrant (every entrant should play the same number of matches), the tournament is expected to run from 1-2 hours long ending with guild missions beginning at 10pm EST/7pm PST. The tournament will either last until there is a first place winner, or until the first player reaches 10 points.
- 1st place will receive 10g, 2nd place will receive 5g, 3rd place will receive 2g. If there are ties, both players will receive the prize.
Sign ups and points can be viewed here.